Buyer returns order, i was only given 2 days to click on the i've received the item button

johny998
Contributor
Contributor

Long story short, the buyer chose to return the item back to us after using and damaging it (photos were provided by the buyer), we had no option to choose to either accept or reject this as all paypal did was asking the buyer to return the item. 

The buyer finally decides to send it back and provided a tracking. But all paypal gave was 2 days for us to click on the I've received the item button. The package was returned from another country, it certainly won't be able to get returned successfully in 2 days time. There is only one option for us to choose, which is the receive the item button. We tried reaching out to paypal too, and it seems that nobody is working there because it is impossible to even speak to someone or get anyone to get back to us on the smallest issue we had. It also says that If we don't hear from you, we'll confirm the delivery using your buyer's tracking information. It seems that paypal is not giving us any option to choose when it comes to dispute. What should we do? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

EI387

I had a similar issue, a chargeback with insufficient time to respond.  Pay Pal needs to change their policies, immediately!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.