Buyer disputed a transaction after hand delivery.

sofian-haikal
Contributor
Contributor

I have a facebook chat record and a written confirmation from buyer they have received the item, the buyer still disputed transaction, being new here i did not know hand delivery is not subject to seller protection. any solution?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sofian-haikal 

The buyer is also not covered by PayPal so is this a chargeback placed from the buyer’s credit card/banking institution? Then they are covered that way. Always check to see if PayPal is appropriate to accept money with as not all types of transactions are covered. If it is a chargeback, provide as much info as you can including why you do not think the buyer deserves a refund to PayPal so they can help build a case to submit to the financial institution who decides the case. If institution decides to refunds the buyer, then PayPal holds you liable for the refund since you're not covered. Next time get an image of their DL or photo ID or just accept cash no carry.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.