Anyone Have Money Taken Out Of Their Account?

Gen19
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

PayPal took money out of my account and left a shortage due to no fault of my own. Has anyone else on here had a similar experience? Please read the letter I sent to them below. They have not responded. I have tried everything, even calling. This has been going on since May. PLEASE ADVISE!!!! I would appreciate any kind of feedback. Thank you.

Why is Case ID: PP-D-#1XXXXXX  still under review??? You debited my account on May 13, 2020 for something I had nothing to do with. Suspicious activity was reported by one of my clients accounts on PayPal, and you took money out of my account to resolve it. Why? Someone hacked into her PayPal account and made a false transaction and sent me money using her account number. Why are you debiting my account? This Case ID was resolved back in May as well. Why is it still open?  Now you debited my account again for Case ID: PP-D-#2XXXXXX for something I had nothing to do with, and it is not showing any transaction history on that. I had $11.70 in my account in my account and it is saying it is short $18.70. If you debited my account $9.70, why is it saying I have a shortage of $18.70?  I should have $2.00 left in my account. None of this makes sense. Quit hacking my account. You are stealing money from me. It's so unfair. Can you please explain why your computer keeps hacking my account? I am so disgusted and am going to close my account. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.