Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I change my country on Paypal?

Options
Go to solution
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@abdullah112 

Strange how most everyone else can manage to open a correct countries account.

When you click to register a Paypal account U.S country is at the top (as Paypal is a U.S company).

You click on the arrow on the side and scroll down to your OWN country and open your countries account.

Not exactly rocket science nearly 200 million folks so far have managed to do it so far so hardly Paypals fault if you couldn't.

Why would you think you have to select a U.S state if you don't live in the U.S????

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

Options
Go to solution
abdullah112
Contributor

there wasn't any option for the country to choose like I said only the USA state option

Options
Go to solution
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@abdullah112 

Thats impossible, when you click to register there is ALWAYS a list of countries, the fact that you didn't click to select the correct one is your issue and not paypals.

Advice is voluntary.

Options
Go to solution
Benshems
New Community Member
Good luck closing your paypal account!

Options
Go to solution
shaharia
New Community Member
I cant chnge my country from uk to bangadesh

Options
Go to solution
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@shaharia 

Sadly paypal is not supported or available in Bangladesh.

Advice is voluntary.

Options
Go to solution
ZaraKhan
New Community Member

dear hope you are fine and doing great, solution for chang the email add and county in paypal,

first of all you should add a new email add in your paypal , go to my add then my money then add email address, then select that email for a primry email, then go to your email inbox , conferm it, after that remove your owne email address from payapl and then go to signup and open fresh another account in payapl by your own email, and also country add and mobile # every thing, conferm for sure...... try it and comment

Options
Go to solution
RAMIG4M3R
New Community Member

Before i lived in Russia i where in Canada but when i buy something from Russian store they tell me wrong billing address how do i change my counrty ?

Options
Go to solution
jeronimo_arg

Just so you know, requiring this is just plain stupid. I'm just in US for 3 months and I need to close my paypal account to use my US card, or create a disposable mail. Just plain stupid.

Options
Go to solution
PayPal_Sarah

Hi jeronimo_arg,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. PayPal is country specific so we can't allow cross over of financial information on accounts.

Thanks,

Sarah

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.