customer service

Rusty1952
Contributor
Contributor

I have been using paypal for years for my business. Just started using again after a break. They used to be good and you could call a real person and get help. How it has changed for the worst. It really sucks  I just go round and round there site getting nowwhere and told I need to contact different department. I am in Australia can anyone advise a good alternative.  All I can do is give them the worst ratings in there feedback

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Temp20230113G
Contributor
Contributor
Wow, finally someone agrees! I thought I was the only one or just technologically illiterate. Nah, PayPal changed for the absolute worst and they keep going downhill. Why did they ask me to send them an email after I gave them clear instructions of a BUSINESS name change. They act like I can’t change my business name. Apparently I didn’t know I had to create a whole new account to have the right name… PayPal is now designed to just give people run around. Once upon a time you can actually simply email them. Now I have to figure out what their email address is because the new messaging system is a bit remedial.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Rusty1952 

Do you want advice on contacting paypal or if you want alternatives to paypal then try google as there are quite a few out there. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.