cant login.

dorzzzz
Contributor
Contributor

Hi i am trying to log into my another personal paypal account but strangely its not letting me in saying that i have tried to many times though i didnt try even once. i cant even reset my password as it says sorry we are having some technical issues. Tried to contact the support through live chat but it needs to be logged in from the account to talk to the customer service. how am i suppose to chat if i cant login. pathetic idea.. i even tried to call the support number but noone is picking up and same again needs the 6 digit acvount from the same account. gues what i cant login to .get those numbers. dammm. so here i am tryiblng to get help by posting from another account. i hope i will get the solution.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dorzzzz 

You are only allowed x2 paypal accounts if x1 is personal and the other x1 is business, if you have 2 of the same type you risk them both being limited. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @dorzzzz

Thank you for your post! I'm sorry to hear that you're running into a problem logging in, and that you've been unable to contact Customer Service. To use the option to contact Customer Service while logged out, please navigate the help flow as follows: click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website, then click Password and account access, then Login problems, and scroll down to the bottom of the page.

Thanks, @kernowlass, for adding that information!

I hope this is helpful!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

dorzzzz
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass

thanks for the reply. yes, I have only 1 primary account which I use for paying services and it got login issues out of nowhere. The one that i am using now is of no use besides asking for help in this forum. 

@PayPal_Olivia  

i went to the same section earlier which you mentioned above. There are only 4 ways to solve the issue 

1 Ask the community  (need to be logged in thatswhy i am using another account to post my issue)

2 Resolution center ( still needs login )

3 Email us ( Needs to  be logged in and they resolve issues of the account which is logged in)

4 Call us ( tried it but again it needs 6 digit confirmation code to verify and for that, you again need to be logged in. )

So i don't know how to contact customer support without an active account and fix my broken account.  Thanks 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dorzzzz 

Use the 'guest  option' when selecting the phone option then you don't have to log in.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

dorzzzz
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

i tried that too but whenever i tried to call the given number ( paypal portugal [removed])  a computerized voice asks for a 6-digit confirmation code which i don't have for my blocked account. So i am clueless. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@dorzzzz 

When they ask for the confirmation code just keep saying ''agent'' and see if that works.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.