cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We're sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you

Options
Ivanov83

I have some problem 😞 I need to pay something today and now I'm stuck. Now wat... to judge a paypal, if I lost my service. I'm very disappointed from Paypal this time 😞

Options
fuzzbox235

I got this error message when trying to pay for something on eBay. It wouldn't accept my phone number even though the number I was entering matched the number associated with my account. To fix it I had to log into my paypal account and change my primary currency from EUR to USD and it finally worked. Hope this helps someone. Now lets see if I can complete teh captcha necessary to submit this message. Wish me luck.

Options
Maveen

I found a solution that worked for me today (Dec 08, 2020). This is for a US account but might work for accounts created in other countries

Logout from all paypal acounts

Go to paypal website

Scroll to bottom of page click on help and contact

on the help center page scroll to the bottom. You will see your country flag. click and change to United state (or the country of the account you want to reach)

Scroll to bottom again and click help. This should take you to US Help center page.

Scroll to bottom and Click Contact Us.

Click on password and account access.

Click on login problems

Click message us. They will ask you to log in. But You will also see an option saying "Chat us while logged out". Click on it.

This should take you to a US customer support agent (if you are lucky). It may take a while. Keep details about your account (like any linked bank account number or card number) ready. They will ask to confirm.

Agent will send you a password resest link.

Hope this helps

Options
sev1965

Thank you very much. It really helped.

Options
Netmate

Me also facing the same issue . No support is available. How can I Resolve this issue?!

Options
chrisomwenga

I can't be able to log in how do I go about it. I am receiving this **bleep** of an error yet I have received payments of about $2000 

Options
Hancock123
Contributor
I also got same trouble with Paypal, and their CS did call me and answer message but it's been a week and no helpful solution, they keeps give excuses like issues with bank card . I call my bank , they said my card is at good conditions, they said that my internet is not stable but I do other work online perfectly, then they quote that seller's account may has some issues but they receive money normally.Paypal quote said my account is at good standing but the fact that Paypal is not stable, after thousands times I try to send money, only succeed in few times, sometimes I see my bank card to choose, but sometimes I dont. And their customers service are very slow , they must get ton of other issues with their system, what I get here is issues from 2018 but now 2021, they couldn't fix it and not really read our comment in their community

Options
Godfredo
Contributor

I get this message when trying to log into may account.  I thought it may have been an incorrect password, but managed to change that and had no problem doing it with code being sent to my email account.  Is it to do with PSD2 authentication?  I did not have a phone linked to my account and it says to update profile with the information but I can't log  into the account to update my profile and so it goes around and around...yet I can change the password via my email!  Very frustrating...

Options
Sebo30

Hi.

My girlfriend got same message and couldn't confirm her account, because her phone number was completely wrong. She wrote to paypal support mail, cos she can't log in to her account and got 0 reply after a week or two. I then tried to logged in with my paypal to wrote from my account and as soon I typed all login info in, I got confirmation message, confirmed it by phone number and then this message keeps popping up "we couldn’t confirm it’s you"... now both of us can't use Paypal...

WHO TO TURN TO, TO GET THIS RESOLVED???

Options
Samladh
Contributor
I got the same problem today. I can still login using my laptop but not on my phone. And I cant release my money to my bank or card. Need the money badly

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.