Unable to log in to my paypal account

Annjh_13
Contributor
Contributor
I cant log in to my account, it says that "we are having trouble completing your request right now". Are they just having technical problem right now or is there a problem with my account?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

TonyTam
Contributor
Contributor

Just try again later, clear your browser's cookies cache, change IP-address (by using different internet provider of Wi-Fi network).

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Annjh_13, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum, and welcome as a new member!

For security reasons, we are unable to assist with access issues over a Community forum. Full verification is required before access assistance can be given and this assistance can only be given over the phone. If you go to the 'Help & Contact' icon on the PayPal website. Then if you click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page. From here, if you click the 'Password and Account Access' option, then 'Login Problems'. On the next page, you will see a 'Call Us' option. You do not need to be logged in to use this feature.

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.