Unable to Login or Reset Password - Need Assistance

Somegoodest
Contributor
Contributor
Hello PayPal Community, I am reaching out for help as I am unable to access my PayPal account. When I try to log in, I receive an error message stating "Some of your information isn't correct, please try again." Additionally, when I attempt to reset my password by entering my email, I receive the message "Something went wrong, try again," preventing me from resetting my password. I have tried multiple times to resolve this issue without success. As a last resort, I have created a new account to seek assistance. I would greatly appreciate any help or guidance to regain access to my original account.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Somegoodest
Contributor
Contributor

I appreciate your suggestion to contact PayPal customer support. However, when I tried, I received a message stating that no Customer Support Agents are available at the moment.

'' I'm sorry, but no Customer Support Agents are available at the moment. Please try again later or browse the PayPal Help Center for answers to frequently asked questions. ''

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.