Turn off the "Quick Security Check" - It's NOT Quick!

Amicron
New Community Member
Can you please turn off the "Quick Security Check" for my account? It is extremely annoying. I have to log in multiple times a day to check balances and verify customer payments. Every time, I have to receive a text from your server just to log in, and it's driving me crazy. Please stop it. I'm fine with my password alone. I have already turned off two-factor authentication in my account settings, but your website still requires a quick verification check. However, it's not quick at all. It takes about 2 minutes of my time, approximately 10 times a day. So please, stop it. It's seriously making me consider leaving PayPal just because of this issue. Alternatively, at least allow me to stay logged in if the browser window is still open. Let me log in once in the morning and keep that window open, like other websites do. I log on from the same IP address. EVERY. DAY. Multiple times per day. Marking my browser "Safe" doesn't do squat either. PLEASE. STOP!!!!!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.