Trying to use PayPal in the Steam App, but can't get past the password prompt

Mossberg1
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I'm not able to log into PayPal via the Steam (gaming) App on Android. I get to the PayPal client from within Steam, but I can't get past the 'enter email address' prompt. I enter my correct email, but it keeps resetting to blank and I can't proceed.

Login to Me Too
24 REPLIES 24

hegermeister
It is still not solved. March 2024. I have this Bug now for over 2 years.
Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
What's your Prizes Paypal account
Login to Me Too

ymo1965
Contributor
Contributor

I've had this issue too for years. Soon as you try to use the steam website, the app always gets priority and pops up. Got so sick of this, I did this workaround ... Uninstall the app... Login to the Steam website using browser... Tap the three dots top right of browser (chrome in my case)... Scroll down and press the 'Add to Homescreen' option. This adds a nice shortcut to your phone's screen. Logs you straight in if you have the password etc saved. Good alternative for me and less annoying. This method is handy for any websites you like. 😊

Login to Me Too

TZen
Contributor
Contributor
This is what happens when steam can't authorise the funds. If you do it via the website, it'll redirect you to PayPal proper and you'll probably get an error saying your card isn't valid, has insufficient funds, etc...
Login to Me Too

adlymuhammadabd
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I want all my money back and the amount is mine and transfer it to me. The beneficiary Adly [removed] National ID [removed] Legal procedure for transferring

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.