Sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you

AGhoneim
New Community Member

I receive the following message " Sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you", although my account was verified through my mobile phone.

Please let me know what is the problem, Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_RebeccaN

Hey @AGhoneim

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum and thank you for your post! 

I understand this must be concerning. You may need to contact our customer service team to have this reviewed. 

To contact our customer service team, click 'Help' or 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal Webpage. 

You can also contact us via Facebook PM's or Twitter DM's. 
For Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal
For Twitter: @AskPayPal

I hope this helps, have a nice day! 

Rebecca 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
171 REPLIES 171

khodery
New Community Member

khodery_0-1652797931426.png

every time I login into my account this message appears 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@khodery 

Do you have a mobile (not landline) phone issued in your country and registered in just your name verified on your Paypal account?
Paypal are using mobile phones for i.d requirements for logging in and withdrawal funds for extra security measures.

Also are you using a VPN?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

yunusstc200
Contributor
Contributor

Welcome
How can I solve the problem of logging into my account tells me that.
Sorry, we couldn't confirm it's you
Need any help? We can help
I cannot ask for help or communicate with the staff because of the inability to log into the account. How can I solve this very complex problem.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@yunusstc200 

Do you have a mobile (not landline) phone issued in your country and registered in just your name verified on your Paypal account?
Paypal are using mobile phones for i.d requirements for logging in and withdrawal funds for extra security measures.

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Emmanuel251
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you Need any help? 

Login to Me Too

Emmanuel251
Contributor
Contributor

we couldn’t confirm it’s you Need any help

Login to Me Too

Suleman0014
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same issue. Need help.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_RachelK

Hi !Suleman0014,

Thank you for your post.

I am sorry to hear you are having issues accessing your account. I know this must be frustrating. To get this sorted, please go to 'Contact', and then click on 'Password issues'. There you will be able to contact our customer support without logging in. These options may only be available Monday to Friday. 

I hope this helps!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

anahitaj

When logging in, after I type in the correct email address and password, there's an "Authentication Failure" message saying "Sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you". I do not know what is wrong and I hope someone could help me with this. Many thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.