Separate Business account, in Thailand, Two problems.

Stevesculptor
New Community Member

Hello, I already have a PayPal personal account set it up years ago when I was in the UK. I know live in Thailand, I want to set up a business account but I'm being prevented from doing so. The last line of address post code is five numbers but the form isn't accepting it. Also, when I try to login after setting up an email and password, it does not accept either? (even after verified) So I can't take these matters up with the business account side of Paypal, because I can't login!

I was trying to get this sorted out several hours yesterday on the message centre chat, but it seems like they either run out of patience trying to solve my problem or they're just allocate so much time to each person, because my chat was abandoned. The person on the chats said after looking into it my account was UK based so I had to call the UK to resolve it, well this was nonsense, because it was about setting up a completely separate business account, in another country, they then stop responding. Screen shot added.

[Removed]

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Stevesculptor 

Paypal is country specific so if you move countries you have to close your old Paypal account and open a new Paypal account registered in the country where you now live. You would then need to add an address / phone number / bank accounts / cards from within that country.

So close your UK account removing anything from it and cancelling subscriptions etc and then set up your business account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.