Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone number changed - can't log in

Options
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@Robarto 

If you go to the 'Help & Contact' icon on the PayPal website. Then if you click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page. From here, if you click the 'Password and Account Access' option, then 'Login Problems'. On the next page, you will see a 'Call Us' option. You do not need to be logged in to use this feature.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

Options
Merryrose
New Community Member

My account was temporarily locked how can I access it? I no longer have the mobile number on file. Please help.

Options
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@Merryrose 

If you go to the 'Help & Contact' icon on the PayPal website. Then if you click the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of the page. From here, if you click the 'Password and Account Access' option, then 'Login Problems'. On the next page, you will see a 'Call Us' option. You do not need to be logged in to use this feature.

Advice is voluntary.

Options
Hallgrímur
Contributor
I lost my phone number. PayPal sent verification code but i haven't my number. How can I login my account. What can I do

Options
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@Hallgrímur 

Advice is voluntary.

Options
pumck

I cant login in my account because my mobile number is changed.

What can i do to change my number?

Options
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@pumck 

Advice is voluntary.

Options
Andy-H1
New Community Member
Unable to log in because 'authentication' required however my phone number has changed & unable to log in to change my number so authentication can be made. Anyone have an answer? Thanks

Options
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@Andy-H1 

Advice is voluntary.

Options
Wotringfelisha2
New Community Member
I no longer have the phone number I did and I can't confirm who I am for paypal BC I'm only given the text option and when I try to use my wifi number it says i can't use that so what can i do

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.