I have a name suffix and thats a big problem

Lutzkhie
Contributor
Contributor
My name had a suffix (yes I know you probably saying to yourself-there they go again, coz Ive seen this issue with no actual help), I want to add a suffix to my account for information accuracy and to prevent further confusion. Ive tried googling and contacting paypal support and she (hi Jocelyn) only told me to delete my account and make a new one because the box for suffixes can only be found there so I tried making a new account and surprise surprise there is no box for suffixes (its like paypal itself hate people with suffixes) if I did as she told me I wouldve wasted my account. Anyway given PayPal's reputation in this field of service its disappointing that they don't have this feature, in the world of finance accurate name is a must.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Lutzkhie
Contributor
Contributor
See what I mean? That many people in this community with no actual response. How long has PayPal existed and still doesnt have that small yet very important information
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.