How can i add a Bangladeshi Number to my PayPal account?

NAZNIN244
Contributor
Contributor

I was added my Bangladeshi number to my PayPal account when i signup. Recently i removed that number. But now i'm trying to add that number again but i'm not finding Bangladesh country code. How can i add that number again? please help.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NAZNIN244 

Paypal is not available in Bangladesh and you are not allowed to use another countries paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NAZNIN244 

Paypal is not available in Bangladesh and you are not allowed to use another countries paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Asmahossain
Contributor
Contributor

please infrom me how can i add my phone no in my account .or another option to complete 2 step verification.

Login to Me Too

gazimdjahangir
New Community Member
Mob num thats ok . but my master debit card not acceptable bu paypal
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your posts. PayPal does not at this time offer service in Bangladesh. If you live in Bangladesh, it is not permitted to use PayPal. Use of an account registered in a country other than where you live is also prohibited.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.