Hello all, Please advise where do i find my paypal account number?

Ursulavdl
New Community Member

Good day all, please advise, where do I find my paypal account number when viewing my account?  I hope this is nt a silly question

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
Log in to the PayPal Here app and tap Menu. Tap Sales Activity. Tap Sales History and find the transaction you would like to refund. Tap it. Tap Refund. Enter the refund amount, and tap Refund. Note: The payment will be refunded to the customers card if they paid by card. If you refund a “check in” payment, the money will be refunded to the customers PayPal account. You can offer a cash refund to your customer who paid by check or cash. Please ensure that the check has cleared in your bank account before providing a refund to the customer. If a buyer pays in cash, the option to refund the "cash payment" will not show. If you have a balance with PayPal or you have money waiting that you haven’t accepted yet, the refund is paid from it. If you don’t have a balance or money waiting to be accepted, the entire refund will be issued from the primary bank account linked to your PayPal account.​ (iPad) Here’s how to issue a refund for a PayPal Here payment: Log in to the PayPal Here app and tap Preferences (button in the upper left corner). Tap Sales History. Find the transaction you would like to refund and tap it. Scroll down and tap Refund. Enter the refund amount, and tap Refund. The option to send a receipt will be presented. Note: The payment will be refunded to the customers card if they paid by card. If a buyer pays in cash or with a check, the option to refund the "cash payment" will not show. If you have a balance with PayPal or you have money waiting that you haven’t accepted yet, the refund is paid from it. If you don’t have a balance or money waiting to be accepted, the entire refund will be issued from the primary bank account linked to your PayPal account.​ ***For all refunds (full and partial): the default refund period is 180 days from transaction date. If you refund a payment for goods or services, there are no fees to issue the refund, but the fees you originally paid as the seller are not returned to you. The amount of the refunded payment will be deducted from your PayPal account. Did this help? YesNo
Login to Me Too

Ursulavdl
New Community Member

hello, thank you but that is not my question, I want to find out what my account number is or where to find it

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ursulavdl 

Paypal accounts do not have numbers, your paypal email address identifies your paypal account OR your mobile number if you are using the app.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.