Guest checkout

Fairyrose
Contributor
Contributor
I did a checkout as a guest. (prior to signing up) How do I find the transaction?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Craig

Hi @Fairyrose

Welcome to the Community!

If you have used PayPal as a guest user, you’ll be able to see your transaction history when you sign up for a PayPal account if you sign up with the same email address and credit card used for the previous transactions.

To sign up for a PayPal account, follow the instructions in the email receipt. If you no longer have your email receipt, Contact us and request the email receipt be resent.

Once you have completed the sign-up process, you can view your previous purchases by clicking History on your Account Overview.

You should also have received a payment receipt to the email address you used. 

Hopefully, this helps. 
Paypal_Craig

Login to Me Too

Fairyrose
Contributor
Contributor
I didn’t sign up with the same email so what do I do now?
Login to Me Too

Fairyrose
Contributor
Contributor
I have supplied the transaction number to PayPal but still can’t see where I can open a dispute to get a refund.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Fairyrose 

If you didn't sign up with the same email address then just 'add' the email address you used to your paypal account as you can have up to 8 email addresses on the one paypal account, then as long as you verify it the transaction should show up. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.