Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
PayPalMichelleW

Hello @Vaishaligoyal97

That's a great question. You can reach our Customer Service at the bottom of any PayPal page by clicking "Help & Contact". Be sure to follow the prompts that best describe your inquiry to be sure you get to the correct team for assistance. You should also be given the option to be transferred to an English speaking agent.

Thanks!

MichelleW

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
Kablumber
New Community Member
I was put on hold for 15 and then hung up on after dealing with 2 other people and now 45 minutes just now and hung up on!!!!! HELP!!!

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
Funding
Contributor

Why is there always a e-mail from pay pal that you can't simply respond to in the same e-Mail and let them know what you opinion is instead of logging in and starting a resolution all over again.

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
RogerLloyd
New Community Member

I suppose that I am rather old-fashioned. However, I note that PayPay cannot be bothered to put a date on their messages to me. When they something temporal I have no idea which day or week they are talking about. (I apologise for not checking my account every day. I have better things to do.) I also gather that there are no humans at PayPal, just computers, and there is nothing beyond Yes and No. So if I want to make a suggestion about the PayPal interface there is no appropriate box to click. Anyway, how inappropriate to criticise, even constructively, because I am only a human. Please tell me I am wrong, and that all is hunky dory with PayPal ?

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@RogerLloyd 

Can only tell you how to contact them if you don't want to use any of those methods or are unhappy with those options then that is your issue, all we can do on here is give up our time to help with as much info that we have. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
Nickfrustrated
Contributor

Need to speak to a human to resolve my issue . . . . phoned 7 times . . after telling me my balance the call cuts off . . . HELP PLEASE!

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
maxwinter2001
Contributor

How do you get PayPal Customer Service to answer a question not covered in their pre-determined categories?  I tried Messaging, but it too is unable to go beyond its standard Q&As.

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
StAita
Contributor

well, they do (in theory) have actual people doing customer support, or at least I seem to have talked to one during the week. The night before the automated thing told me I'd have to wait for an agent to be in to work basically so I asked again the next day during normal daytime hours and got a response.

that being said, the messages have been wiped from my paypal inbox and I never actually got an answer so who knows really

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
Daddycoolrecord
New Community Member
How on earth can you speak to a real live person at PayPal without being trapped in endless automated messages? Do they do this deliberately to prevent customer contact?

Customer support

Options
Go to solution
kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor

@Daddycoolrecord 

If you don't think we can help then....

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.