Customer support

Lionell96
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I've tried to contact paypal through phone but they always hang up so i try to contact them via email but the automated bot always shows up. When he asks me if he could have helped me i choose "no, i need more help" and then it automatically closes the conversation and won't let me contact customer support in any way possible. What do i have to do now? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1,184 REPLIES 1,184

Nickfrustrated
Contributor
Contributor

Need to speak to a human to resolve my issue . . . . phoned 7 times . . after telling me my balance the call cuts off . . . HELP PLEASE!

Login to Me Too

maxwinter2001
Contributor
Contributor

How do you get PayPal Customer Service to answer a question not covered in their pre-determined categories?  I tried Messaging, but it too is unable to go beyond its standard Q&As.

Login to Me Too

StAita
Contributor
Contributor

well, they do (in theory) have actual people doing customer support, or at least I seem to have talked to one during the week. The night before the automated thing told me I'd have to wait for an agent to be in to work basically so I asked again the next day during normal daytime hours and got a response.

that being said, the messages have been wiped from my paypal inbox and I never actually got an answer so who knows really

Login to Me Too

Daddycoolrecord
New Community Member
How on earth can you speak to a real live person at PayPal without being trapped in endless automated messages? Do they do this deliberately to prevent customer contact?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Daddycoolrecord 

If you don't think we can help then....

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

HelenR49
Contributor
Contributor
Can’t contact PayPal ‘message us’ anymore please advise
Login to Me Too

Szige
New Community Member
Hi, we had some trouble today with the paypal. We wanted to call them but the number given on the hungarian page does not work. Do you know any international phone number? Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Mygirlandboy
Contributor
Contributor

Is there a way to CALL AND SPEAK to someone?????????

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mygirlandboy 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

pfivestar
New Community Member

DOES ANYONE HAVE AN ACTUAL ADDRESS TO WRITE TO FOR CORPORATE-THIS CHAT, ETC. IS NOT WORKING AND NO ONE SEEMS TO HELP!!! I NEED A PHYSICAL ADDRESS.  I have called, emailed, chatted and no one can help.  One guy refused to transfer me to a supervisor, stating he, himself was Mr. Pay Pal!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.