Customer support

Lionell96
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I've tried to contact paypal through phone but they always hang up so i try to contact them via email but the automated bot always shows up. When he asks me if he could have helped me i choose "no, i need more help" and then it automatically closes the conversation and won't let me contact customer support in any way possible. What do i have to do now? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1,184 REPLIES 1,184

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ars69 

So we are not human then.........ok whatever.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

JessaVillordon
New Community Member
Does someone know here a telephone number or hotline of paypal here in the Philippines? Or an email that would reply me with not just an automated message.I really need an agent or customer service representative to talk to that can help me with my transaction problem in paypal.Thanks.
Login to Me Too

Funding
Contributor
Contributor

I  am trying to get a hold of pay pal everytime I get a resolution issue they return info they come back and say they can't receive this mail.  I called them this time and well she needed time to check out my situation and never called me back.....I have no idea why they don't have an e-mail you can get to the with it anyone knows it please pass it on.  Thanks so much.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Funding 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Vaishaligoyal97
New Community Member
How do I contact an English speaking PayPal executive in Germany?
Login to Me Too

PayPalMichelleW

Hello @Vaishaligoyal97

That's a great question. You can reach our Customer Service at the bottom of any PayPal page by clicking "Help & Contact". Be sure to follow the prompts that best describe your inquiry to be sure you get to the correct team for assistance. You should also be given the option to be transferred to an English speaking agent.

Thanks!

MichelleW

Login to Me Too

Kablumber
New Community Member
I was put on hold for 15 and then hung up on after dealing with 2 other people and now 45 minutes just now and hung up on!!!!! HELP!!!
Login to Me Too

Funding
Contributor
Contributor

Why is there always a e-mail from pay pal that you can't simply respond to in the same e-Mail and let them know what you opinion is instead of logging in and starting a resolution all over again.

Login to Me Too

RogerLloyd
New Community Member

I suppose that I am rather old-fashioned. However, I note that PayPay cannot be bothered to put a date on their messages to me. When they something temporal I have no idea which day or week they are talking about. (I apologise for not checking my account every day. I have better things to do.) I also gather that there are no humans at PayPal, just computers, and there is nothing beyond Yes and No. So if I want to make a suggestion about the PayPal interface there is no appropriate box to click. Anyway, how inappropriate to criticise, even constructively, because I am only a human. Please tell me I am wrong, and that all is hunky dory with PayPal ?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RogerLloyd 

Can only tell you how to contact them if you don't want to use any of those methods or are unhappy with those options then that is your issue, all we can do on here is give up our time to help with as much info that we have. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.