Customer support

Lionell96
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I've tried to contact paypal through phone but they always hang up so i try to contact them via email but the automated bot always shows up. When he asks me if he could have helped me i choose "no, i need more help" and then it automatically closes the conversation and won't let me contact customer support in any way possible. What do i have to do now? Thanks

Login to Me Too
1,184 REPLIES 1,184

lz1200
Contributor
Contributor

I would like to send an e-mail to PayPal customer service. Please advise what is their e-mail address.
Login to Me Too

Ramakrishna3
Contributor
Contributor
How to connect with customer care of papal phone number
Login to Me Too

Donyale
Contributor
Contributor
I need the phone number for paypal
Login to Me Too

The_Alchemist

Their customer service by phone is closed due to covid. 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Donyale 

@The_Alchemist 

They have NEVER been closed, only reduced staff and availability however........

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

LW60
New Community Member

Has anyone breached the automated phone system and actually talked to an agent? If so, what phone number did you use to contact them. I cannot get an answer not get past the automated phone system or chat.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LW60 

If we can't help then..........

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230524DC
Contributor
Contributor

makes no sense

i have a number of issues and noone will answer

Login to Me Too

ChillGirl
I am in Canada and need to contact someone at PayPal about issues not covered in their documents. Anyone know how? I even tried the robot customer chat which said someone live would respond in a few hours, but I just got logged out from inactivity and several hours later, no response.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ChillGirl 

Or

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.