Customer Service for Business Account

gg_wp
Contributor
Contributor

I had created an individual paypal account with my personal email id. Recently I converted that account into a business account and using that as my payment gateway. Now, my concern is if my customers pay on the account they get the payment confirmation notification on their PayPal account with my name and personal email id that I had used to create this account.  so how to change the name and email id to my business account name and business email id without changing the account? , so that they get my business name and business id on the notification.

Also, is it possible to create a template for payment confirmation notifications that the customers receive? , so that I can show my business logo, business email-id, and business name on it   

Please help, Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

HanyMohamed
Contributor
Contributor

yes , you can do all of those except changing your e-mail address , you receive this message " you cannot edit your primary email address" .

just simply go to account setting , business information , you will find everything that you want to change in this field as well as the owner field .

I hope it will solve your questions 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.