Cant login, email lost

ryoufckingjoki
Contributor
Contributor

Now hee is the situation... I have received money ( to survive ), but - Paypal decided to kill my old account by just wanting and requesting a new password and locking my login.... Cool. but my wife lost her email access, the email service owner doesn't want to bring it back ( its a bulgaian provider - big mistake we used it ), So now We cant call ( no money ) the Support, and there is no chat... And I don't belive there is the point of even posting here because it is not really a paypall support... Who to call now... the Armenian pope ?! WHY there is no more chat support. wtf is this BS

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ryoufckingjoki 

Sorry you think so little of the support and help we can give you.

Won't bother wasting my time advising you on this issue then, try the pope if that is what you want?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

ryoufckingjoki
Contributor
Contributor

Your answer just proves what I said... If you had any advice, regardless of my commentaries you could just answer... And you already wasted time in this "masterpiece comment" anyway!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ryoufckingjoki 

I would answer and I could have answered but you don't appear to want our advice as you have negated it before even allowing us to answer. We could well have supported you even if we are not customer services.

Bye then.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.