Can payment notification emails be sent to other users on a business account?

DIXONAG
Contributor
Contributor

Can payment notification emails be sent to other users on a business account?

Notification emails go by default to the Account Holder.

If the Account Holder creates additional Users on the account can they be set up to receive payment notifications?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @DIXONAG

Welcome! Thank you for visiting PayPal's Community Forum, this is a great question! Payment notifications are sent to the email address the payment is sent to. However, you may want to look into an email forwarding option in your email's settings outside of your PayPal settings.

My apologies for any inconvenience this may present. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @DIXONAG

Welcome! Thank you for visiting PayPal's Community Forum, this is a great question! Payment notifications are sent to the email address the payment is sent to. However, you may want to look into an email forwarding option in your email's settings outside of your PayPal settings.

My apologies for any inconvenience this may present. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.