Account change of address

Eurotoo
New Community Member
I’m trying to delete an address in my profile after adding my new primary address. However when I try to delete the old address I’m asked to go to my Wallet and delete the old address associated with cards in my wallet. I have however already re added my bank card with the new address and deleted the old card. I’m at a loss as to how to delete my old address. Please help.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Eurotoo,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know that you are having issues while deleting an old address from your PayPal Account. Please be informed that you cannot remove an address until you add a new address and make it the home address. Also, you cannot remove an address if it is your card billing address. You will first need to update the address on the card and then try again as it would take some time to complete your request on the card. If you have followed the details provided, please contact PayPal Customer Support Team through the available contact options on our website so that our advisors can look at your account and help you accordingly. Before you proceed to contact our representatives, please clear cache and cookies or try using a different browser or device to see if that works.  

Regards,

Ayesha 

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

v21networks
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same issue and the suggestions are not working. The bank card in question is no longer attached to the listed address. I tried to edit the information in other addresses, and I am still not able to update. I have sent a ticket to support only to receive a reply that they do not understand, please advise.

v21networks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.