Then reach out to them and tell them to confirm it.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Welcome to the PayPal Community! Thank you for your post.
I am sorry to hear about the messaging you're seeing. Is this when you send to another account, or when people send to you? The receiving account's owner will need to contact Customer Service if the problem is persisting even after the email address is confirmed. To see contact options, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website.
I hope this helps and the issue can be resolved quickly!
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Buyer Chargeback Scam Help in Security and Fraud Archives
- Fraudulent Chinese Merchants Gaming the System in Security and Fraud Archives
- Confirm your identity to remove your account limits in Managing Account Archives
- re: How to access money in my paypal account without connecting a bank account? in Transactions Archives
- How can I confirm my account if the PayPal won't let the files go through? in Managing Account Archives