sole trader to company

CINTAROSE
New Community Member

Hi - anyone know how to change their Business account from a Sole Trader to a PTY LTD ?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @CINTAROSE,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum! 

I understand that you would like to change the Sole trader business account to a Proprietary company business account. There are only 2 types of PayPal account: Personal/Premium account and Business account. You can still continue to use the same PayPal business account, if you are a business partner and just change the name of the business (only if the organization's name has changed). If not, you can create a new business account with a new email address. Unfortunately, you will not be able to use the same email address. However, you have an option to close the current business account and create a new one with the same email address. For any additional questions,  you can reach out to our Customer Support by clicking on the contact option at the bottom of the page on our website. 

I hope this helps,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.