shipping notification emails to customers

boomhauer
Contributor
Contributor

Recently I've had several customers contact me because they received no shipping notification email (with tracking) after processing their order.  I cannot find a specific setting on either Paypal or ShipStation sites to toggle this condition, or even show the default condition.  Any help would be appreciated.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

boomhauer
Contributor
Contributor

Ended up calling customer support, and the agent confirmed that shipping notifications are supposed to be sent automatically, by default.  And apparently there is no setting to toggle this feature on or off (not that anyone would want it turned off).

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @boomhauer

Thank you for the post and welcome to our community forum!

I do understand your concern about the shipping notifications. I would suggest you to contact the merchant technical support for additional assistance. You can get help by navigating to http://www.paypal.com/mts and clicking on "contact support" at the bottom of the page. 

I hope this information helps

Bindu 

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

boomhauer
Contributor
Contributor

This continues to be ridiculous. Not only can I not find a path to, what should be, a relatively simple setting (shipping notifications), when I click the moderator's link to contact support, and a Paypal login is requested, the system doesn't even recognize my login.  Bush league!

Login to Me Too
Solved

boomhauer
Contributor
Contributor

Ended up calling customer support, and the agent confirmed that shipping notifications are supposed to be sent automatically, by default.  And apparently there is no setting to toggle this feature on or off (not that anyone would want it turned off).

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.