rewards card cant access

Jakobskrn
New Community Member

Hi. I'm unable to access my PayPal rewards card. It doesn't show up on Paypal on my PC and on the app, it shows "it looks like there's a loading error, try pulling down to reload". I've had an issue where it has direct debited me 2x for payment of the card and I'm unable to log in and get help as the only support chat is found within the login which I'm unable to access.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Jakobskrn,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues accessing your account. Since it sounds like you're running into issues reaching out through our site, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by either Facebook private message or Twitter direct message. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Pearl31
New Community Member

I am having this exact same issue and paypal is actually impossible to contact.  It is beyond ridiculous that we cannot even access our account and view transactions. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.