"Some of your info isn't right" everytime I try to login.
Hi, it's been about 4 days that I've been fighting against this problem.
Every time I try to login, it says that "Some of your info isn't right" even tho I know they are correct.
I tried logging in with my phone number, same error.
I tried changing the password, same error.
I tried logging in from another device, same error.
I tried logging in from the same device, same error.
I tried logging in from a different IP, same error.
I called PayPal support, they told me that my phone number was linked to other accounts and that might had something to do with that, so I changed it but again, same error.
I own a company and all of my company payments rely on this account, so I'm losing money.
How can I solve this?
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Prombles with paying stuff in Transactions Archives
- hello, i keep getting a error message when trying to complete a transaction. Please Help in Transactions Archives
- Money in Transactions Archives
- Stop PayPal wanting to keep me logged in, and then I need to undo it every time in Managing Account Archives
- Everytime I try to make a purchase from Optics Planet my payment won't process? in Transactions Archives