lost access to my not for profit's account - pls help!

Ryan6294
New Community Member

I am the treasurer for a not for profit organization.  I took over the paypal account and transferred the contact email to my personal email...except I already had a personal email account (same one) assigned for paypal.  It was a dumb move...but now I cannot access the original account or the funds contained therein.  I have since opened a separate account for the entity.

Any suggestions to access this account and transfer money ?

Thank you

Ryan in Texas

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Ryan6294,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting. 

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post!

I am sorry to know that you're unable to access your PayPal account. I would suggest you get in touch with Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. From here, if you click the 'Password and Account Access' option, then 'Login Problems'. On the next page, you will see options to reach out to us. You do not need to be logged in to use this feature.

I hope this helps,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.