i asked paypal to help me change my name
Hi i requested paypal to help change my name which they did and thanks for that but it's not showing my full name as in my id as that's the same for my bank account. So when i make a withdraw won't it have to match the full name as in my bank account? Thanks
Profile & Settings
Welcome to the PayPal Community! This is a great question! As long as your first and last name match what's on your bank there should not be an issue with any transfers to your bank. However, I'd recommend reaching out to your bank to double-check if they'll have an issue accepting transfers first.
- Jon K
If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- SCAM FRAUD in Security and Fraud Archives
- PayPal refunded to buyer. in Security and Fraud Archives
- Email from Paypal asking for info. Nothing in Resolution Center. in Security and Fraud Archives
- I got ripped off in scam on FB marketplace and paid for the item by PayPal. in Security and Fraud Archives
- I bought an item on ebay, sent it back, paypal sides with the seller in Security and Fraud Archives