First, you’ll have to add the new business address to your PayPal account and select it as your business address, if you have not already done so. Then when you create an invoice, it will/should show your current business address. If it is not doing this for some reason, create an invoice, edit the business info (click the arrow next to business logo) on the top of the right side column to what you want and then save invoice as an invoice template. Then use this invoice template to create new invoices or create other new invoice templates with it. If you have and use old invoice templates, delete the old templates with the old addresses on it.
Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- PayPal Scammers O_O [ Buyers who buy and Steal !! ] HELP if you could in Security and Fraud Archives
- Invoice system: Customer provides Wrong Shipping Address? in Transactions Archives
- Can no longer business with PayPal in Security and Fraud Archives
- Discrepancy between Annual Transactions Report and 1099-K in Reporting Archives
- Which business category 3D asset creation comes under in Security and Fraud Archives