how can i change my address from US address to my address?

Bigmatic
Contributor
Contributor
How can I change my address from US address cause am not from the state sho i can't get to add my card to send money how to change that
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bigmatic 

Highly unlikely you would be able to accept funds on a U.S paypal account if you can't verify that you are living in the U.S.

So open a new account in your correct country (again if supported there) and then contact customer services to see if they can in some way transfer the funds.

OR if you have been unable to claim them at all they should reverse back to the sender at 30 days post sending.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bigmatic 

As PayPal is country specific it is not possible to change your address to another country and you can't use another countries paypal account.

You would need to close the U.S paypal account (if you can) and open one in your own country if paypal is supported there.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Bigmatic
Contributor
Contributor
But if I close it what would happen to my money that's on there? I have $39+On my account.
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bigmatic 

Highly unlikely you would be able to accept funds on a U.S paypal account if you can't verify that you are living in the U.S.

So open a new account in your correct country (again if supported there) and then contact customer services to see if they can in some way transfer the funds.

OR if you have been unable to claim them at all they should reverse back to the sender at 30 days post sending.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Bigmatic
Contributor
Contributor
To be honest PayPal customer service is bad if I was to rate them I'll give them a -60% cause it's not now am trying to get to them and I never get any reply from them. So I don't no what else to do
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bigmatic 

Sadly you were the one that opened a paypal account for a country you don't live in !!

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Bigmatic
Contributor
Contributor
But even though i open a account with and address I don't live that's still shouldn't be an issue for me to change my address or even take the money off my account cause it's my email address i can verify my transaction.i find it ridiculous that there system is set up that way I don't think they should demand you to add a bank or your card info suppose I don't want those info added and I just want to use it as a place to get my payment and pay for things. I should be able to do transaction without those requirements. That's just how I see it...... if what I say doesn't make sense to you am sorry.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.