a request for an SMS code, which, regrettably, I never receive

Beli_beli
Contributor
Contributor

Greetings,

I have an issue that started in early May, an issue I've never encountered before. Despite multiple attempts to log into my PayPal account, I'm constantly prompted to enter an SMS code that I never receive, despite having a correctly registered phone number.

I reached out to PayPal for assistance, the representative tried to rectify the issue by removing and re-adding my phone number, but to no avail. I was then advised to wait 72 hours before attempting to log in again. Post the waiting period, I was finally able to log in (I think only because it didn't ask me for sms code). However, approximately 20 days later, the same issue has resurfaced. Upon logging in, the system prompts me for the SMS code that I am unable to receive. I haven't made any changes - neither to my browser nor to my device and for 20 days didn't log in or paid with Paypal also.

I am at a loss as to why this is happening and how I should proceed to rectify this. Your assistance in resolving this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.