Your browser sent a query this server could not understand
After I loggin into Paypal APP in my Android phone and try to open PaypalCredit I got this message: "Bad request. Your browser sent a query this server could not understand".
I found several recomendations like to clean cache and cookies in my browser but none of them solve my problem. I did it too in the APP. Also update the APP but it seems nothing change.
Thanks for posting in the Community!
I'm sorry you're having trouble accessing PayPal Credit through our PayPal App. Please reach out to our Customer Support for additional assistance. You can also reach us on Facebook Private Message or Twitter Direct Message. In the meantime, you may be able to access your PayPal Credit information through a mobile web browser or by contacting Synchrony Bank.
I hope this helps!
If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum!
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Payment to family member denied. Help please. in Transactions Archives
- I'm getting an error trying to set my security questions in Managing Account Archives
- Error 403 forbidden in Managing Account Archives
- "Bad request Your browser sent a query this server could not understand." in Products & Services Archives
- How to resolve error message: Bad request Your browser sent a query this server could not understand in Products & Services Archives