Why am I blocked from my own account?

alohajoe007
Contributor
Contributor

Why am I blocked from my own account info when I am logged into my account?

Why does your shoddy phone app reject my current and working password? The same password that got me here via a desktop NOT your app.

Why did you stop tech help via phone?

What is your snail mail address that I can forward my complaints including the inability to chose what card I wish to use?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@alohajoe007 

Try reinstalling the app, if not luck then >>>

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Willjoe
Contributor
Contributor

Why does PayPal keep blocking my account?
There can be several reasons for an account limitation: An unauthorized person may be using your account. ​ If PayPal believes someone is using your account without your knowledge, the account could be limited to protect you from fraudulent charges while PayPal investigates the suspicious transactions

Regards,

Will

Login to Me Too

alohajoe007
Contributor
Contributor

So no one knows and paypal refuses to communicate I'm sick and tired of this treatment

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@alohajoe007 

ok

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.