Why I am not receive authentification sms to my phone, when try to log in?

EmiEmilija
New Community Member

Hello. Mobile app not working correctly. When I try to log in, the system try to send a code to my phone for authentication purposes, and I receive that code only after hour, when my time in session already ended on Paypal. So I can't use the app on mobile phone, I can't login without entering code from message, which I can't receive. Ealier two weeks ago and all time everything worked ok. Help me please. Paypal app on my android already reinstalled, anyway it doesn't work! I can't to receive these messages in time also when try to log in from my laptop!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Mujahid7
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @EmiEmilija 

Thank you for visiting the PayPal Community Forum. I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues logging into your account. I'd suggest you check with your network service provider with regards to the latency in receiving the code. If you're still running into issues after that, please reach out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

Best wishes!

- Mujahid

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.