VERIFYING MY ACCOUNT

NikiE
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there, 

i have verified my email address and added my bank card, but i am still struggling to get my account verified. 

Can someone help please? 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Swam
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @NikiE 

Thank you for your post. Welcome to the community.

Verifying your PayPal account helps make PayPal even safer for everyone. Here is link

to understand the steps to verify your PayPal account. I hope this helps!

Thanks
Swam

Login to Me Too

NikiE
Contributor
Contributor
I an from south africa and can only link my bank account with paypal through my banking online. But as soon as n want to link it says i am not verified and can only link once verified. I have added as much information as possible and linked my bank card. But still im struggling
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @NikiE,

I'm sorry to hear of the difficulty linking your bank account. You said that the way that you're trying to link is with your banking online. Can you describe the process you're following and tell us the type of bank you're trying to link? The community may be able to help with more information. 

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.