Use two websites for one paypal business

Muhammad_Mohsin
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have one business paypal account. I wanted to ask can I use that paypal in my two websites?? can I sue same API ?

also when i change my individual account to business i changed my email address but i am not able to login  through that email. 

Please help me 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Muhammad_Mohsin,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I'm sorry to know that you're unable to log in to your account. I know how important it is to have your account running smoothly. In this case, for further assistance with your account, the best option is to contact Customer Support so that our representative can guide you accordingly. You can reach out to our Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page for further assistance. Support is also available through Facebook private message or Twitter direct message.

Regards,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.