Unknown telephone number has been attached to my account and being used for 2FA.

JEpic04
New Community Member

Hi, I haven't used my account for a while. When I have just logged in an unknown telephone number has been attached to my account and is used for 2FA, so I cannot login. How can I report this to PayPal?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Synckit
Contributor
Contributor
Hi,I just got the same issue as you I didn't really use the account heavily all a suddent 2FA wit a complet unknown number frustrating as you can't even access Ur account to change Ur phone or any other way really instead of this **bleep** 2fa
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Jackie

Hello @JEpic04, @Synckit,

Thank you for visiting the Community. I’m sorry to hear there’s unrecognized changes made to your account. To report this activity, please contact us as a guest without logging in to your account. Here's how:
- Visit http://www.paypal.com/
- At the bottom of the page click 'Contact'
- Click 'Password and account access'
- Click 'Login problems'
- Click 'Message us'
- Click ' Chat with us while logged out'
Our support will be happy to assist you. Thank you for your time and I hope you have a good day.

-Jackie
If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving it a kudos.
Login to Me Too

Sergej12
Contributor
Contributor
Hi me like chance phone numbers pliase
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.