Unable to login in paypal app saying "unable to confirm it's you", but can login through website.

SurrealArts
Contributor
Contributor
I've recently changed my number through the paypal website, and am still logged in. However, when I login through the paypal app, it automatically says "Unable to confirm it's you."
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

harishkumar1281
Contributor
Contributor
Attach my account in PayPal account
Login to Me Too

SurrealArts
Contributor
Contributor
What do you mean?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @SurrealArts,

Welcome to the PayPal! I'm sorry to hear you're running into issues logging into your account. I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page for further assistance. 

@harishkumar1281, if you're looking to add a bank or debit / credit card, here are a couple articles you may find useful:

How do I link an India bank account to my PayPal account?

How do I add a debit or credit card to my PayPal account?

Good luck everyone!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

SurrealArts
Contributor
Contributor
It seems that the problem fixed itself. I tried to reach support, but stoped midway. Sorry for the trouble.
Login to Me Too

mesotrippy
New Community Member
Hi jon, Is there a way for me to contact the support team via a Whatsapp call since I'm overseas and unable to contact through a direct phone call.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.