Unable to access account

PaulW6
New Community Member

Hello,

I am writing on behalf of my father whose account has been hacked and locked-out (password changed) and I believe SIM ported to another phone. His email acount has also been hacked and locked-out.

He is now being targeted on paypal where the hacker is using the account to make purchases. We are unable to recover the accounts because we do not have access to the his phone (or email) for verification purposes.

He spoke to someone at Paypal who asked him for the last 4 digits of his bank card, he can't provide this either as his bank has cut his card up for him and are in the process of issuing another.

In the mean time, fraudsters have complete access to his paypal account and are making transactions!

He hasnt got access to his phone, email account or bank card that he has used to set up paypal. Can anyone help please? It seems like an impossible situation made harder by paypal customer services

Thanks

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.