Unable to Process Transaction because of Missing Verification Page
I "recently" setup a paypal account and got an invoice back that was paid, and when I went to accept it, it brought me to this page:
I clicked the <Get Verified> button and was sent to a deleted page:
I have no idea what paypal needs as it just its having it.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Your payment's waiting in Transactions Archives
- Missing transaction. "We're waiting for the receiver to accept your payment" in Transactions Archives
- Restricted account due to non existent credit card in Security and Fraud Archives
- paypal bank verification is not complete but still automatic transaction happen in Transactions Archives
- Seller asked me to cancel the transaction. How do I do that? in Transactions Archives