The security check box keeps coming even though it was correct.
Thank you for your post in the PayPal Community Forum, and welcome! I'm sorry to hear that the added bank is not satisfying the verification requirement. I'd suggest that you contact Customer Service to allow a representative to look into your account to see what's blocking things.
I hope this is able to be resolved quickly!
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Closing dispute before credit received in Security and Fraud Archives
- Seller has made a new PayPal account, they cannot access the funds I have sent them. in Security and Fraud Archives
- Ask for a refund in Security and Fraud Archives
- My account got permanently limited in Security and Fraud Archives
- PayPal Crypto Fraud in Security and Fraud Archives