Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal Community Forum!
I understand you would like some help with accessing your account as you have forgotten your account security questions. I appreciate this must be concerning.
In order to help with account access issues, you will need to reach out to our customer support team directly. To contact our customer service team, click 'Help' or 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal Webpage.
I hope this helps, have a nice day!
If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Seller has made a new PayPal account, they cannot access the funds I have sent them. in Security and Fraud Archives
- How do I pay the fee for receiving money? in Security and Fraud Archives
- Ask for a refund in Security and Fraud Archives
- My account got permanently limited in Security and Fraud Archives
- PayPal Crypto Fraud in Security and Fraud Archives