Rien de problème

Mimounemoustaph
New Community Member
Are you having problems opening PayPal?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Mimounemoustaph,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I know how important it is to have your account running smoothly. If you're having issues while logging into your account, please try to clear cache and cookies or try using a different browser or device to see if that works as sometimes there might be technical glitches on the website. Please note that it is mandatory to have your registered phone number active as you will get a code to login to your account. If not, you will need to reach out to the PayPal Customer Support team through the available contact options on our website so that our representatives can help you accordingly. 

If you are referring to the issue while registering/creating the account, kindly try using a different browser, and would recommend Chrome.

Regards,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.