Residential address can no longer be found

Bickers
New Community Member
When attempting to use Pay in 4, PayPal states that my residential address is not found, despite having been used successfully many times previously. Upon trying to verify it, it again states it’s not found. I have checked that the details are correct.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bickers 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bickers 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AlwaysUltra
Contributor
Contributor
We've contacted PayPal, they claim they can't fix their own system. Everytime I sell an item I get a message from PayPal saying my address is incorrect.
Login to Me Too

AlwaysUltra
Contributor
Contributor

This is ridiculous, they don't do anything. I've contacted them 3 times via phone and they don't know what to do.

Login to Me Too

AlwaysUltra
Contributor
Contributor

I've been fighting the same issue, along with others, for about 2 months now. I thought I had found the problem, related to USPS. But, even after they did their part, still can't use pay in 4. Here's my most recent post.

"Well, I contacted USPS and explained my issue to them. They said they would add my residential address. Well 3 weeks later my address was showing up in a USPS address search. But, it had a new designation number added to it. I entered this new number into the address verification for pay in 4, exactly as USPS has it formatted in my official address. They have it hyphenated following my zip code, like a PO BOX. Still can't use pay in 4, I have tried implementing this new number countless ways, into the address verification. But nothing works, so I don't know what to do now, USPS has done their part. I guess I'm just SOL."

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.