Welcome to the community and thank you for your post.
I do understand your concern with this. When our system prompts you to change your password, it would mean we are concerned that your password may no longer be secure and we want you to update it to be safe.
If you have already changed your password and it is still asking you to change it again, please contact our customer support. They should be able to sort this out for you. To contact us, simply click here.
I hope this helps!
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- my paypal account got limited last 29th of aug 2021. in Security and Fraud Archives
- Ask for a refund in Security and Fraud Archives
- Virtual single use credit card in Security and Fraud Archives
- I didn't receive my money. in Security and Fraud Archives
- Buyer Chargeback Scam Help in Security and Fraud Archives